Wednesday, February 6, 2008

A Night Down Town

Keith & I went with a friend from work, Michelle, to Renassance club down town on Friday. Keith really enjoyed lessening to the live band play, I think this is the begining of a new place to go. They had all the instruments he likes: Trumpet, Trombone,& Sax. Michelle and I went upstairs to the DJ floor & danced some, but I felt guilty since the music down stairs had stopped. Plus Keith didn't take a nap, so we decided to leave. We ended up leaving around 12:30 and both of us fell into the bed already sleeping before our heads hit the pillows. I tried to get up early 8:00am- which Keith says is 2.5 hrs behind early, since he gets up at 5:30 am for work, god I don't miss 1st shift! I didn't want to sleep to late so I could take a nap before I had to work Saturday night & ended up back in bed by 10:30 am. I guess 2 nights out late & I am wore out!!!

No comments: