Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Ugly Black Boot



This past week has been a little Crazy!!! First we finally got the condo rented out to a couple & their daughter. Thank god, I thought I was going to have to burn down the building in order to collect the insurance money. Of course I had to ruin the good day by falling in the front yard & tearing part of the ligament that connects to my ankle. Welcome back the big ugly black boot!!

This was a fun event. After the rain we had Friday morning the swing in our front yard had tipped over. That morning I had picked it up with no problems, but that afternoon it was a different story. I had been running errands and came home to unload the car before I had to take Tara shopping for my mom's birthday. I went to pick up the swing & my foot found a hole in the yard. i then proceeded to twist my ankle & fell on my butt. I gradualy moved to the house to look at what I had done. in seeing the swelling I desided to go to the doctor because my brace from previous spills, was at work. I finally made my way to the car & drove to the doctor. To be turn away & told to go to the ER. I had to call my mom to come & take me because I was in so much pain. Of course they didn't offer me any meds, what is the deal with that?!?! I am in pain & crying in your waiting room but you can't even do an x-ray on my ankle? So off to the hospital we go & wait an additional 2 hrs before they tell me I get the boot again & there is nothing they can do but put it in a boot. So again I am limping around wearing the ugly black boot.

No comments: