Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Mom's Birthday



Due to the fall & ugly black boot I was limited to the gifts I could by my mother for her birthday. Fortunately I had bought a few things. My mother wants practical things like: paint thinner, car wash stuff, tire cleaner, & a bath pillow. We tried to take my mom to brunch at Tripps, but her boyfriend decided he was going to pay for there half. He puts cash in the book & my husband puts his credit card in. The Waiter then collects the book & my husband tries to tell him the way it is in the book but he walks off. The Waiter then has to return, asking what the cash is being applied to & what the credit is for. Hello, my husband tried to tell you & you walked off ignoring him. what ever, the meal was great & I went home & went to bed.

No comments: