Sunday, January 6, 2008

4th Wedding Anniversary

Keith & I have been married 4 years on 1/9/08. It has been a wonderful & blessed time for us. We have had our ups and downs with sickness & of course me with jobs, but have been able to find our way through. I think we have learned that we have to keep talking about everything & anything, along with certain guide lines we put together for each other in keeping the marriage alive & well.

We were able to buy a house last year, and plan on doing the yard this year. Of course for some reason I feel we need to get every thing done now but, thanks to Keith I try to keep a level head about things.

We enjoyed a nice dinner at my favorite Outback, & then tried to visit the jewelery store for my diamonds. Unfortuently the store was closed so we went the next day & I got a beautiful diamond ring.

No comments: