Saturday, January 19, 2008

Baby Sitting Sydney

YES!!! You heard me right I got to babysit my neice on Saturday!!!!! Michael & Sarah droped her off this morning & I got to keep her until 2pm. We played all day in between her little cat naps. I have to say I was a little tired because my body was ready to lay down at 1pm to take my nap before I went to work. I felt bad because Sarah & Michael seemed to want to stay for a little while & I had to rush them out so I could go to sleep. It also snowed, and PURE snow at that. This must have been a miracle we don't get PURE snow in North Carolina!! We normally get wintery mix, which means ice mixed with crap. So we endure crazy drivers that don't know how to drive in the stuff & think they can drive the same speed they normally do until they end up in the ditch.

No comments: