Thursday, October 30, 2008

Crappy Neighbors

How do you handle crappy Neighbors????

I am at my wits end with these folks that live around me. Every time I back out of my drive way I have to control my self & not become Tawanda from Fried Green Tomatoes & just plain RAM my neighbors cars because my insurance will cover it. Then I have the little girl up the street that watches until I leave & then walks her dog to take a s**t in MY yard. I understand you don't want the crap in your yard, since your house is up for Sale, but neither do I. Anyone looking for a new house, I might even offer a reward, like free bake goods every Friday. Just please but this house!!!!! That is why I don't have a dog at this moment. Keep the dog in your own yard & clean up after it!!!!!

I contact the President of the HOA. She states be neighborly & talk to them. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME!!!! I am so glad that you were elected to handle the neighborhood problems.

I asked a girl friend how to handle the problems. She stated: "You can always get one of those signs for your yard...... "Clean up after your Dog" or "No dogs Allowed", "Beware of Owner".......

I think the "BEWARE OF OWNER" will be just fine!!!!!! Do you think if I place sign that states park behind my driveway at your own risk, Not liable for damages will work??????

I mean who in there right mind would put there vehicle right behind someones else's driveway?????

3 comments:

Catherine said...

I think your neighbors used to live near me in Lauderhill Florida! Check out the Shomer-Tec catalog and you will find all KINDS of cool stuff to get rid of neighbors from hell. As for the dog poo in the yard, do what Jim Carrey did in the movie Me, Myself, and Irene, and scoop it up and deposit it on their porch. Better yet, just walk over there, yank your pants down, and take a poop on the stoop!!!

Sarah said...

Two words: NO TRESSPASSING. Post them at your property lines. I *might* go so far as to have a release of liability and waiver drawn up and make them sign it if you catch them on the yard. :) Went through this problem w/ my parents - unfortunately, I've learned that anyone can sue, so no matter what you do... you can be neighborly, but when it's apparent that they're doing it on pupose... that's just wrong!

flwrbunni said...

goodness i can't believe you are sill having problems with those folks.have you put up any signs yet?