Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Eve

Today was a little crazy, I ran around with Nancy & them went home to begin putting everything together for the visitors we were having over that night. So I managed to stay up for a complete 27-28 hours in a row. Nothing new around my house, at least for me. I tend to get busy & then don't have time to lay it down. My cousin Cameron & her family came over along with my mom, Scott & Tara. I just served snack foods & it seem to be a hit. Keith & I racked up good with gifts, just to list a few: Hand made mosaic mirror, Sanford & Son season 1 DVD, Meet the Robinson's DVD, roster stuff for the kitchen,& Autozone gift card. I had a friend from work make Tara a black & white blanket to go in her room, & she LOVED it! I also gave her some cash & money for Disney World In January. I gave mom a new cell phone, saddle pad, flask, & some ornaments for her tree.

No comments: