Sunday, December 2, 2007

Christmas, Christmas Every Where

Keith & I finally started putting up the Christmas decorations around the house. I made Keith go with me to the condo to drag the Christmas stuff up the stairs & into the car. We then had to take them to the house. I can't wait until we can buy a storage building & everything will be in one location, but that is another item on the list for the house. Util we are able to buy one we will be dragging everything back & forth from the condo storage area to the house. Keith desided to go with the blue & white decorations this year. I think it looks beautiful, we placed the tree right infront of our window in the living room so people can see it when they drive by. Slowly the neighborhood is putting up it decoratations. I have been a little disappointed since we have so many kids in the development. I will start putting the decorations on the outside this week. I found live garland at Home Depot to put around the front & back porch. Keith is slowing figuring out I have been slowing building up the colklection of lights for the outside of the house over the past couple of years. Even though we haven't had a house until this year, but it's been helpful on the wallet.

No comments: