Sunday, December 23, 2007

Shoppping

This week has been crazy, between work schedule & a baby shower. I haven't had much time to finish my Christmas shopping. Keith has been so wonderful by helping me out with any thing I ask. I gave him a list to go get at the grocery store & he came back with ever thing!! I have been busy wrapping this week & even went to the mall on Friday to get my friends burp clothes embroidered. You know I must really like her in order to go to the mall the last Friday before Christmas!! What in the world was I thinking!?!?! I even went during the day thinking it wouldn't be so bad, but I had to get out fast. I almost cussed out 2 people for ignoring me & not helping me. I just don't understand I am there to buy YOUR merchandise & you don't want to take my MONEY!?!?! So let me think about this I am paying you to treat me like CRAP!?!?! I don't think So!!! You can keep your stuff and ignore the next customer see if they are stupid enough to pay you to treat them like crap!! And on my way I went. I did end up going to Kohls & got a wonderful cashier who was making jokes!! OH my god, where did she come from GIVE HER A RAISE RIGHT NOW!!!!! And that ends my shopping for this week!!!

No comments: